Support Forums

Full Version: The music I enjoy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was a late 80's baby. With a brother who's 5 years older than me, I listened to a lot of West coast rap as it rose to the top. When Death Row was the only record label that mattered.

What I mean to say is: I still listen to a lot of gangster rap music. It still appeals to me.

Anybody else?
Hi, Heli0s.

I think gangster rap is still one of the best genres. I'm more into Techno genres such as Hardstyle and Gabber now days, though.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
I personally enjoy Rap, some techno and rock.
I mean, don't get me wrong. I listen to absolutely everything. But I can tell you that the first album I owned (that's right, people PURCHASED albums back then) was "E. 1999 Eternal" by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
I used to like rap, but that was a few years ago. I just listen to rock now.
I enjoy a little bit of everything, mainly country, i live in Montana so, it's pretty common.
Country is great, too. I gotta be in the mood for it, though. You know what I mean?
(04-10-2010, 06:50 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]Country is great, too. I gotta be in the mood for it, though. You know what I mean?

Yeah, it's like that with rap and rock for me. It's completely understandable.
Grime hip hop, drum and bass. Big Grin