Support Forums

Full Version: For the First time ever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im actually going to make an anti virus defense program. what this will do is provide some basic protection against simple things running that are encrypted like hostile .bat files, and basic trojans like server.exe labeled ones. I cant promise itll be OMG the crap, but it will prevent infections from lasting for long periods of time. it should be done soon, feel free to critique it, all ideas that you would like to see added to it id love to hear.

Note: I posted this up on hf, but Id also like to get the input of sf as well, as to ensure that my program meets maximum possible input and effiency, thank you for your time and attention.
This isn't site news. Please choose appropriately sections to post in.
I apologize, I was under the impression that I should post here to receive feed back, will you kindly move it to an appropriate area? perhaps in life support
(04-10-2010, 02:51 AM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize, I was under the impression that I should post here to receive feed back, will you kindly move it to an appropriate area? perhaps in life support

Hey, Fallenour.

This should be moved to the Virus Infection and Computer Security section, not Life Support. I'm impressed with the application, however.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
first screenshot. its showing an error, I was trying to get it to run at startup, as of right now im aiming at setting it to a priority 1 lvl as to launch before most other programs so that in case the virus or trojan launches at startup, Prometheus will launch first, and deactivate the trojan or virus before it can cause any harm

[Image: 2ir92pz.jpg]
Hey, Fallenour.

Prometheus, aye? Were you planning on making a GUI for it?

Thanks,
Malware Boss
actually yes, one the members of the alliance has offered to make a gui for it, im desiring that it just have a little icon that goes at the bottom right hand on your screen, forgot what those are called 83
Hi, Fallenour.

Tray Icons? Anyway, I look forward to seeing this being finished sometime shortly.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
yea tray icons, that would be really nice. It should be ready for its first release soon, it wont be anything uber fancy in the beginning, but over time it will get more and more complex ^^
(04-10-2010, 04:03 AM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]yea tray icons, that would be really nice. It should be ready for its first release soon, it wont be anything uber fancy in the beginning, but over time it will get more and more complex ^^

Hey, Fallenour.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Pages: 1 2 3