Support Forums

Full Version: Useful userscript for those who use Facebook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, so, I'm sure y'all know what I mean when I say that getting your news feed spammed with, "X and X are now friends.." or "X became a fan of <random stupid fan page here>", or "X joined the group ..." and so on is ANNOYING. It is to me, anyway. All I want to see is status updates. I found a userscript that can conceal ALL of those annoying updates and just display status updates. Let me share Oui

Firefox Users:

Go here and click "Add to Firefox". Install it as you would any other addon and then restart Firefox.

Now, go here. Find 'install FB purity' (blue hyperlink) and click it. A new window will pop up. Wait 3 seconds, and then 'Install' will be clickable. Click it and you should see 'X installed successfully." in your status bar.

Congrats! You're done Oui

Chrome Users:

Chrome has innate support for userscripts, so simply go to the script's install page. Click 'Install FB Purity' and then click 'Continue' at the bottom and then click 'Install', and you should see where it says 'X installed successfully.'

Test it out by logging into your Facebook account. If you are already on Facebook, refresh the page.

Good luck!
Well, thanks for this. It's really easy Tongue
The script I was using is now broken, but I found a working one. I updated the original post.
Nice!
Thanks for share!
God i love grease monkey. So easy botting with it.
thanks for this elektrisk, it'll come inhandy ;O
Nice.Thank you.
Oh wow!, Thanks sooo much!
Thanks for this Big Grin
Script link showing 404 error.
Pages: 1 2