Support Forums

Full Version: Is HF down again or its only for me ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cannot open HF normally??

HOw bout u?
I dont Know IAm Firewalled
I was just browsing well, when I suddenly get
Quote:Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.hackforums.net
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www. hackforums. net/ showthread. php
Search on Google:

And no, there is no chance that I could have got firewalled.. I din't have more than 2 pages open...
HF is back up now.
I thought I was firewalled as well. But RayzoR told me HF got DDOS'ed and it affected the DNS.

So the way to fix it, was to change your Windows host file, or something. I'm just going to wait until Omni fixes it.
or you can just flush your DNS...

On windows, command prompt and type
ipconfig /flushdns
(04-09-2010, 06:53 AM)Carb0n F1ber Wrote: [ -> ]or you can just flush your DNS...

On windows, command prompt and type
ipconfig /flushdns

Oh, you can do that? lol.

Tried and it didn't work :\
(04-09-2010, 07:02 AM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you can do that? lol.

Tried and it didn't work :\

It din't work for me either. HF is still down on my side. I said that because the poster above me said it was a DNS problem.
(04-09-2010, 07:06 AM)Carb0n F1ber Wrote: [ -> ]It din't work for me either. HF is still down on my side. I said that because the poster above me said it was a DNS problem.
same here still didnt work :/
(04-09-2010, 07:06 AM)Carb0n F1ber Wrote: [ -> ]It din't work for me either. HF is still down on my side. I said that because the poster above me said it was a DNS problem.

That's what I said haha. My friend who can go on HF, copy/pasted the error message from Omni.

SF wasn't working last night either.
Pages: 1 2