Support Forums

Full Version: My first HTML / CSS project.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day.

Mark and I have been working on something lately. It's a website called Torrent Board, while Mark has been sorting out all of the FTP and directory listing type things, I was working on the coding and design of the site. To be completely honest I absolutely suck as HTML and CSS. I was proud of myself to even get this done. I'd love some comments on what could be improved etc; or just general feedback. The links aren't up and running yet; we're working on those. Don't forget, this was my first HTML / CSS project. Big Grin

http://torrentboard.net

Thanks! Big Grin
not bad ^^ practice makes perfect, you can only get better
Look's fine to me tho.. The design is nice & yet clean.. Good luck tho..
Thanks Nyx- and MyFolder. I plan to work on it more offline; and make updates etc; that's if the idea of it actually does start to kick off and we get a bit of traffic.
Yeah.. I think better to shut the site down & finish the other thingy first tho..
Then you can just open it with complete kick ass site.. =)
(04-09-2010, 01:56 AM)MyFolder Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.. I think better to shut the site down & finish the other thingy first tho..
Then you can just open it with complete kick ass site.. =)

How do you mean finish the other thing first? The other design? What I'm planning to do will take a while. At the moment I'm happy for it to be minimalist; and working. Smile
That is a very nice site. I hope it goes well for you.
I ma grammar nazi lol.. I don't have decent english.. +_+
If what you gonna do will take a while, then just leave the site with the current template.. =)
It looks very good. Good job man.
Thanks a lot BDF. Smile
Pages: 1 2