Support Forums

Full Version: How come no link to hf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that, hf has several links to other forums, but this forum doesnt, is there a particular reason?
Extract from the rules thread:

"6. No warez posting.

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content."

Also, I think Omni would like to be rid of the trouble HF (legally) has given him.
So what omni is trying to do is set up a white hat forum, and get rid of the hacking part of hf that gives him trouble?
(04-08-2010, 12:25 PM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]So what omni is trying to do is set up a white hat forum, and get rid of the hacking part of hf that gives him trouble?

Basically.
He doesnt want any court notices coming in the mail XDBlackhat
lol, I doubt hell ever get one of those. Theres never been any actual ground for a company to stand on, they cant sue someone for something they didnt do or provide. thats like trying to sue piratebay's owners or ebay because someone stole a car and tried to sell it there
You guys are funny.

Hackforums.net IS a White Hat Hacking site.

That's why when people ask for support for their YT videos, they get banned since it's trying to infect people.
Hackforums is a computer enthusiasts site, therefore it's White hat.

If Hackforums was illegal, then why isn't it shut down yet?
(04-08-2010, 12:23 PM)Maestro Wrote: [ -> ]Extract from the rules thread:

"6. No warez posting.

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content."

Also, I think Omni would like to be rid of the trouble HF (legally) has given him.

Hackforums doesn't involve fraud, btw.
(04-08-2010, 12:59 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are funny.

Hackforums.net IS a White Hat Hacking site.

That's why when people ask for support for their YT videos, they get banned since it's trying to infect people.
Hackforums is a computer enthusiasts site, therefore it's White hat.

If Hackforums was illegal, then why isn't it shut down yet?
(04-08-2010, 12:23 PM)Maestro Wrote: [ -> ]Extract from the rules thread:

"6. No warez posting.

Hackforums doesn't involve fraud, btw.

He has a Good point, The Site is designed to Educated people, Not to infect people.
Heres a better reason. He's selling HF.
(04-08-2010, 01:06 PM)41Shots Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a better reason. He's selling HF.

Isn't Omni A Woman?
And Is She Sad?
Because HF isn't SF and I am not going to outbound link to that site.