Support Forums

Full Version: Smileyface's School and Signature Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I offer private tutorials to individuals having trouble catching up on lessons or understanding them. I will basically cover everything from:

• English
  • Science
  • Mathematics
  • History
  • Geography
  • GFX

I charge $10 per hour. Tutorials can be done with a combination of Teamviewer and MSN.

I also offer Graphics Design mainly signatures, banners, logos and wallpapers.

Please post what your needs and we will set a time for our review. Thank you everyone.
Don't mean to burst your bubble. But how do we know you're legit and actually know what you're talking about? Also $10... I personally believe that's a bit high.
That's alright. So, I graduated from the Philippine Science High School whose 4 year curriculum is based on basic college education. I graduated there with Highest Honors, garnering a General Weighted Average of 1.19 which is equal to 95% in normal institution. And the grading standard of our school is the highest in the country. Is that enough for me to be legit sir?
Well you could of made that up but I believe you. I wish you good luck with your service and sales.

-Sam
I think my command of the English language is enough proof? I mean it is my third language but I must admit, I am more comfortable in speaking English than Filipino.
If this is your third language then very well done to you sir.
Thank you once again Sam. I really appreciate the time you gave to post in my thread. Non
$10 per homework..
Tbh , close your services.
It's not homework Teh. It's a tutoring service. Have you read the original post? It says I offer private tutorials. What is so hard to understand there?
(04-08-2010, 04:16 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mean to burst your bubble. But how do we know you're legit and actually know what you're talking about? Also $10... I personally believe that's a bit high.

He's Legit. I work with him all the time.

Bump for you, Smiley. ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3