Support Forums

Full Version: [RESOLVED] Removing this navigation from Index?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PROBLEM SOLVED! Thanks!

I removed the navigation code from the header, and placed it in the forum display template. Thanks for helping, I never would of thought to look in header.

--------------------------------- ORIGINAL COMPLAINT --------------------------
How do I go about removing this navigation listing from the index, and only the index? What do I need to cut out and where can I find it? (I tried looking in the index template but couldn't find anything).

[Image: 2pq3qix.jpg]

I already have a custom image to display on the index page, so I would like to remove the link (which links to nothing since you are already at the base of the navigation) to help optimize the forum spacing a little more. Don't worry about the orange lines, it's just a news ticker.

The theme I am using is Novus Tiger.
Did you try to check on the header?
Actually, no it didn't even occur to me to check the header. I didn't think it was a header property. I'll go check real quick.
Yeah, I can remove it from there. But I want it removed only from the index. Is that possible?
PROBLEM SOLVED! Thanks!

I removed the navigation code from the header, and placed it in the forum display template. Thanks for helping, I never would of thought to look in header.