Support Forums

Full Version: What is your current(s) online game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Discuss your online game(s) you are on at the moment. Mine are none right now but I used to play Runescape a few years back until Jagex ruined everything.
I used to play Flyff, Wolfteam, Halo, Rose Online, and well I stopped :\
What kind of games are those? Please explain them to me. I am only familiar with Halo.
Modern Warfare 2

Tenth Prestige

Oh baby.
Modern Warfare 1 (2 is stupid imho)
Warrock
Dawn of War; Soulstorm

That's really it, tbh lol.
(04-07-2010, 11:26 PM)Tank Wrote: [ -> ]Modern Warfare 1 (2 is stupid imho)
Warrock
Dawn of War; Soulstorm

That's really it, tbh lol.

I Agree that Mw2 isn't that good. I heard of that name Warrock before once. Not sure were. Dawn of War I never heard of however.
I'm mostly playing Modern Warfare 2 right now, but I occasionally play Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3. I also play Garrys Mod and Team Fortress 2 on PC.
I don't play online games any more that often, I used to play Combat Arms and RuneScape, quickly tired of Combat Arms and I'm glad to be rid of RuneScape.

Ethical
(04-07-2010, 11:42 PM)Genequil Wrote: [ -> ]I'm mostly playing Modern Warfare 2 right now, but I occasionally play Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3. I also play Garrys Mod and Team Fortress 2 on PC.

I have been playing online games I have stopped playing recently. MW2 is one I always go on. For instance, I have the game MAG but played it only a few times. Not sure why people say it is fun. Maybe I have not played it fully yet.
Call of Duty: WAW FTW!
Pages: 1 2 3 4