Support Forums

Full Version: Worried.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today was the second blood test in 3 weeks. This one was a Hepatic Function Panel, checking for liver injury, infection, and inflammation.

If I'm inactive for a while, that's why.
Ouch, that's terrible. I hope that you don't have anything wrong with your liver when you finally get the results. I wish you the best of luck Heli0s.
my prayers are that you will make it without anything bad happening.
that sounds horribly painful good luck in the future
(04-07-2010, 08:26 PM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, that's terrible. I hope that you don't have anything wrong with your liver when you finally get the results. I wish you the best of luck Heli0s.
Thank you for the kind words and care.
(04-07-2010, 08:59 PM)cyberpope Wrote: [ -> ]my prayers are that you will make it without anything bad happening.
Thank you very much. I certainly need them.

(04-07-2010, 09:00 PM)Av917 Wrote: [ -> ]that sounds horribly painful good luck in the future
Oh, I'm alright for now. Let's just hope for the best. Thanks for caring.
(04-07-2010, 08:26 PM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, that's terrible. I hope that you don't have anything wrong with your liver when you finally get the results. I wish you the best of luck Heli0s.

I hope the very best for you brother.
(04-08-2010, 02:53 AM)smileyface Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the very best for you brother.
Such kind responses from complete strangers. You're all genuinely nice people and I thank you.
I'm glad your OK =), welcome back ^_^.