Support Forums

Full Version: Making money via The internet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A lot of people have tried different ways to make money online..
Bux.to, rapidrewards, etc..

All of these are time consuming and almost never work. Alot of adware problems come from this anyway.

Recently I've found of a new easier way to make money online.

http://www.AssociatedContent.com

This website allows you to post random content regarding events, tutorials, reviews, etc..
Its all done by humans, so once you post the content, within 2-3 days its reviewed for publishing and most likely posted. It has a 400 word minimum or posting though, and theyre very strict about typos and things.

The more people to view your post, you get paid more, $1.50 starting fee.

Overall this website is great, ive earned $27 so far, and you it can be sent through paypal.

I encourage you to sign up, you wont regret it.
A similar site is eHow.com. You basically make step by step how-to articles and you get paid based on views, ads clicked on your article's page, rating, comments and a number of other things. It takes a while to actually start making money because you have to write a lot of articles to get started. I've written only 10 articles in the past few months and I just got over the payout limit ($10) and I should be getting paid soon. I would have made more by now if I had written more articles. It's a reliable site too, part of the online version of the BBB.
I am going to start AC soon but I need to buy a verified account off someone because I don't live in the states.

EDIT: Btw how long did it take for you to earn that $27?
(10-04-2009, 09:10 PM)Syndicate Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to start AC soon but I need to buy a verified account off someone because I don't live in the states.

EDIT: Btw how long did it take for you to earn that $27?

I Wrote 10 articles all in all, Got published in 3 days, earned it all in about 2.5 weeks.
Personally, i think the best thing you can do is freelancer, and blog on the side. If anyone wants you to join there team after that, then thats that.
(10-04-2009, 09:58 PM)Tm0 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, i think the best thing you can do is freelancer, and blog on the side. If anyone wants you to join there team after that, then thats that.

I agree it's the best for long term. But, writing articles requires only writing skills and and not design/programming skills.
Well then university would be best. If you have good skills you can get a scholarship. And after that, you can get a job easy.
That's not online and something you can just do in your free time though. Follow the link from the OP ;).
I'd just like to point out that first of all AC is for 18+.

Anyway, the way I make money online is by doing "The Lagoon" sites. Basically what you do is fill out and endless amount of offers and eventually make some money. So far I've spent 3 hours of working hard and got 5.71.

At least it's something. Lol.
The problem with most of those sites online are that the payout process takes eaither a lifetime, never goes through, or is through an un reliable/unknown company. I made $35 on Bux.to and the payout was through, "Alertpay" which ive never even heard of. its been 14 months and i still havent received a payment. On my account, it says "Processing Transaction"

Theres also Rent-a-coder. Which ive never used but sounds like an awesome idea, for more advanced programmers and such.
Pages: 1 2