Support Forums

Full Version: Rate This ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Rate /10 and Comment Please, Thanks Big Grin

[Image: wjjudx.png]
7/10.
Very nice use of colors, lights and font is great, but it is kinda plain.

Maybe a 8/10.

Good job
6/10 you did everything right but the background is just too plain.
10/10 simply because the render looks almost exactly the same as one of my friends, just 3-4 years older O_o

Nice colours, simple yet awesome.

Good job.
(04-07-2010, 03:06 PM)Kottonmouth Wrote: [ -> ]7/10.
Very nice use of colors, lights and font is great, but it is kinda plain.

Maybe a 8/10.

Good job

(04-07-2010, 03:07 PM)iFuck Wrote: [ -> ]6/10 you did everything right but the background is just too plain.
i agree the background the background is plain, but in my opinion a background would ruin the signature, u got any suggestions?
I would maybe add some sort of light colored and high opacity vector to the background...especially in the upper left where its unbalanced with the rest of the weight
(04-07-2010, 03:12 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2010, 03:07 PM)iFuck Wrote: [ -> ]6/10 you did everything right but the background is just too plain.
i agree the background the background is plain, but in my opinion a background would ruin the signature, u got any suggestions?

Crimson do you sell signatures?
I like your sigs Ohmy
(04-07-2010, 03:14 PM)Kottonmouth Wrote: [ -> ]I would maybe add some sort of light colored and high opacity vector to the background...especially in the upper left where its unbalanced with the rest of the weight
hmm, i shall give it a go
Nice one dude, I really didn't like the girl so I give it a 6/10 or it would have been 8 Smile
(04-07-2010, 04:05 PM)Currymanz™ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one dude, I really didn't like the girl so I give it a 6/10 or it would have been 8 Smile
Sad , thanks anyway for the feedback xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5