Support Forums

Full Version: RuneScape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else play RuneScape?

If so what are your stats?
Nope I've been playing RuneScape. But i quited after like 1 week Pinch It's so boring game. they have to develop the game Omg
lvl 132, 99 of most combat stats, 82 summoning, 93 range ,91 def, and 88 mage are lowest combats will get them to 99 by end of month.
I play it but mine just recently got banned=(
I used to play RuneScape religiously but I realized that it takes over your life so I back off and focused on more important things. At that time it was my school work because it was suffering.
Yea, I used to play as well. It got boring after a while though, and prices kept going up and all the training areas were full.
Quit a few weeks ago.
Pm me if your interested in:

Smile
Well, my stats are:

99str, 99wc, 99 att, 99mage, 45def, 99range, 99hunter, 99 fletching, 99 cook
A few years ago RuneScape is pretty much all I ever did. I don't play it anymore. Tongue
(04-07-2010, 04:03 PM)Mountain Dew Wrote: [ -> ]A few years ago RuneScape is pretty much all I ever did. I don't play it anymore. Tongue

Yeah, I quit too and I gave my account to one of my friends. The person I gave the account to was going mad and all happy lol.
Pages: 1 2