Support Forums

Full Version: N/A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
post removed
So we can get a high amount of traffic on them, giving you a perfect opportunity of selling them and making profit off of them? I wouldn't recommend anyone accepting this offer.
Nima, this is a two-ways deal. Both of the users profit. The owner can sell the domain for profit and the borrower gets free domainf or a year.
(04-07-2010, 12:09 PM)PaaYbAAcK Wrote: [ -> ]Nima, this is a two-ways deal. Both of the users profit. The owner can sell the domain for profit and the borrower gets free domainf or a year.

Yes, but the person using the domain would lose all of their traffic at the end of that year.
Then i'll give it them for another year.. I really don't care.
I'd advise against accepting this offer. Just buy your own domain (how hard is it to earn $7?).
Then you need a paypal, credit card. This is ideal for someone to make some cash on a domain that's handed to them.
(04-07-2010, 01:44 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]Then you need a paypal, credit card. This is ideal for someone to make some cash on a domain that's handed to them.

I don't think anyone that doesn't have the skill to get a credit card and $7.00 should be making a website in the first place.
how much do you want??
(04-10-2010, 02:13 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: [ -> ]how much do you want??

Nothing, it's free.
Pages: 1 2