Support Forums

Full Version: Artisteer Web Designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

What is Artisteer Web Designer?

Artisteer is a program where you can use to create your own basic templates such as CSS, HTML, XHTML, Joomla templates, Drupal themes, Wordpress themes, DotNetNuke skins, and Blogger templates without even using Photoshop, DreamWeaver or even technical skills..

Top 10 reasons to use Artisteer (quote from the site) :

Code:
# Generate cool Web design ideas.
# Adjust generated designs to create great looking Web and Blog templates.
# Create perfectly correct, validated HTML and CSS that conform to Web standards.
# You don't need to learn Photoshop, CSS, HTML and other Web technologies to create great looking designs, including images and buttons.
# If you are a Web designer, generate ideas, prototypes and quick Websites for your clients and friends.
# Choose and use many included design elements, from backgrounds to photo objects and buttons.
# Automatically solve problems with image aliasing, Web browser compatibility and other details requiring time and knowledge.
# Learn how to create professional HTML and CSS code.
# Save money on Wordpress Themes and Web design templates.
# If you don't have the time, hire your kids to create great looking web design for you

Screenshot of the program :

*Image from Google Images*

-----

Watch the Demo video here : http://www.artisteer.com/?p=demo

Download the trial version from : http://www.artisteer.com/?p=downloads
Did u make this ??????????????????
(04-07-2010, 08:10 AM)BRAINI4C Wrote: [ -> ]Did u make this ??????????????????

Nope.. I'm not programmer tho..
I've used this software a couple of month ago for my wordpress blog..
But it's ugly ahaha..
It's a legit piece of software, to buy it - it'd set you back alot.
(04-07-2010, 02:30 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a legit piece of software, to buy it - it'd set you back alot.

Yeah.. It's quite nice & usefull tho.. =)
It looks really good. I could of done with this on my site Confused
(04-08-2010, 04:07 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It looks really good. I could of done with this on my site Confused

Worth a try mate.. =)
Good.. But like any other computer program in the form of a 'creator' it won't replace the real thing. Smile