Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT]How to Disable a Windows XP Sticky Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ques-What is windows xp sticky key?

Ans-Windows XP's StickyKeys feature is for users who have problems holding down multiple keyboard keys at once. With StickyKeys, press keys such as "Ctrl," "Shift" and "Alt" and they will stay active until you press they next key in the combination, making commands like "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" easier to complete. For XP users who do not have problems pressing multiple keys, disabling the StickyKeys feature is simple

Instructions To Disable it in Windows xp

Step-1
Open the Start menu by clicking on the "Start" button or by pressing the Windows logo on your keyboard.

Step-2
Open the "Control Panel" from the Start menu.

Step-3
Click "Switch to Classic View" so that the Control Panel displays all icons. The option for Classic View is in the left panel.

Step-4
Choose "Accessibility Options." The icon for Accessibility Options typically looks like the symbol for handicapped parking spaces.

Step-5
Uncheck the ticker box that says "Use StickyKeys" in the "Accessibility Options" dialog box. Press "Apply."

Step-6
Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

Hope it will help You
Thanks
Good Tutorial Bro It will Be veryHelp Full for all Of us
(04-07-2010, 05:13 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]Good Tutorial Bro It will Be veryHelp Full for all Of us

Thanks , hope it will help
It's just that simple and useful. Thank you for the great guide.
(04-07-2010, 05:23 AM)flAmingw0rm Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that simple and useful. Thank you for the great guide.
Thanks mate
This is very useful when installing XP again.
Sticky keys are so annoying <.<
i am looking for this for a long time

anyway thanks
Thanks alot ! I plan to use this on my desktop pc in the morning:oui.
(04-10-2010, 12:07 AM)hockeynut35 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks alot ! I plan to use this on my desktop pc in the morning:oui.

Glad it helped you , welcome mte
Cool tutorial, Very usefull for me Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3