Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT] Windows Explorer as Simple FTP Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Windows Explorer as Simple FTP Client

This is a simple FTP client that can be used to transfer file, delete folder/directory, CHMOD directory & some other feature that I don't remember lol.. =)
This is very usefull when you don't have any advanced FTP client installed in your computer or just want to transfer some files.
Usage :

1 - Open My Computer, type in ftp.domain.com
2 - A pop-up will come out. Put in your FTP username & password in the field.
3 - Log On.

[Image: weftp1x.jpg]

Another 2 images :

-----

Credit : MyFolder
Does it automatically make a FTP account when you enter the username and password?
Very Very good tutorial. Thank you very much. This will come in handy as I own 4 websites.
(04-07-2010, 03:58 AM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]Does it automatically make a FTP account when you enter the username and password?

Nope.. You need to have the FTP account to login to the FTP..

(04-07-2010, 04:00 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Very Very good tutorial. Thank you very much. This will come in handy as I own 4 websites.

Your welcome mate..
Very nice tutorial dude , thanks for sharing i will use it now
(04-07-2010, 04:19 AM)Notieboie Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice tutorial dude , thanks for sharing i will use it now

Your welcome mate.. =)
Thanks for this this was a great tut
(04-07-2010, 07:37 AM)BRAINI4C Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this this was a great tut

Your welcome mate.. Hope it will come in handy for you sometimes..
Nice tutorial mate Smile looks cool
(04-07-2010, 09:48 AM)ShuTdown Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial mate Smile looks cool

Thank's..
Pages: 1 2 3