Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
that you had to read for school?

I liked: Number the Stars, And Then There Were None, The Great Gatsby, and Lord of the Flies.

Books I read for projects (liked): Al Capone does my Shirts, ManHunt (Abe Lincoln assassination), I don't remember other ones at this time >_>

At my middle school we got a censored version of Fahrenheit 451 (that book was about how censorship is bad)
Escape from Alkatraz was a pretty good book. Infact it's the only book I've ever liked.
Harry Potter 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 FTW!
(04-07-2010, 01:14 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Escape from Alkatraz was a pretty good book. Infact it's the only book I've ever liked.
I read Al Capone does my shirts and that was a pretty good book.
(04-07-2010, 01:14 AM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: [ -> ]Harry Potter 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 FTW!
for school?
Hmm I'm going to have to look into that Al Capone book.
(04-07-2010, 01:24 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I'm going to have to look into that Al Capone book.

They are on Alcatraz, that's why I thought of it.
The English Patient, by Michael Ondaatje.
(04-07-2010, 01:45 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]The English Patient, by Michael Ondaatje.

what is that about?
I've read Escape From Alkatraz also, quite a good read.

Ethical
I read a lot, tons and tons of books, all genres, but my favorite of all time is a simple scifi novel called Battlestar Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein. It just is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4