Support Forums

Full Version: Eminem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What you guys think of Eminem?
I love Eminem, he is by far the best freakin rapper ever!

Discuss.
I don't really like him. His voice is annoying.
(04-06-2010, 10:40 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like him. His voice is annoying.

His voice is only annoying on his really old crap and some of his latest crap, otherwise it's great.
I'm not fond of rap music in general, but I can tell you I don't like him. He is immature, and doesn't really have any true good rap songs.

Rap music as a genre actually has some pretty talented stuff in it, emotional etc.

From what I know about Eminem, he lacks a lot of these things.
(04-06-2010, 11:39 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not fond of rap music in general, but I can tell you I don't like him. He is immature, and doesn't really have any true good rap songs.

Rap music as a genre actually has some pretty talented stuff in it, emotional etc.

From what I know about Eminem, he lacks a lot of these things.

lol. It's funny how you say he's immature when you don't even know him.
Used to love him. His new stuff, not so much.
Do you know him?

Do you know what immature means? I am saying his music is immature compared to some great artist, mac dre for example. He has made some very good songs that have a lot of feeling in them. I don't even like his music, but I can recognize the difference between what is good and what is not.
(04-06-2010, 11:58 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know him?

Do you know what immature means? I am saying his music is immature compared to some great artist, mac dre for example. He has made some very good songs that have a lot of feeling in them. I don't even like his music, but I can recognize the difference between what is good and what is not.

Well if you like Dr. Dre then you must like Eminem. Dr.Dre has like produced all of eminems songs.
When he raps he bends down like wtf??!?

His voice is annoying. Lil wayne has killed him in freestyle before. Eminem is a good white raper but he couldn't compete with black rappers.
(04-07-2010, 12:24 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]When he raps he bends down like wtf??!?

His voice is annoying. Lil wayne has killed him in freestyle before. Eminem is a good white raper but he couldn't compete with black rappers.

I hate the sound of Lil Wayne's voice. I actually find that the lead singer of Linkin Park bends down when he sings!
Pages: 1 2 3