Support Forums

Full Version: My Hosting..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recenly bought reseller hosting the most expensive plan the only problerm is i dont know anything about WHM so im looking to partner up with someone who knows what there doing. When we make money we will split it 50 50 so its even.

Contact me via pm to get my msn etc
Also a ideal person would be someone who is good at web design so we can have a good site.
Firstly, you need to learn way many thing about being a hoster.. If you don't know how to handle it, how do you handle the clients? Try to play around the cPanel & WHM.. Get some basic knowledge about the control panel..
Why would you buy a reseller plan without knowing anything about how it/web design works?
(04-06-2010, 12:57 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you buy a reseller plan without knowing anything about how it/web design works?

Because i want to make money. If i get a partnet i can learn while making money. Also if you dont want to be my partner then dont post

Thanks
Have you even set up WHM yet?
I know you want to make money, but if you fail to provide nice services, client will run away from you..
For example, if someone open up support ticket & ask about technical question, how you wanna answer it?
Second example, if your customer ask you to transfer their files from previous hosting account, what would you do? Do you know how?
That's why I suggest you to play around with the Control Panel for a while.. Get use with it..
Quote:Because i want to make money

Facepalm.
Maybe you should have thought about what you were doing before you went ahead and bought something.
I am a webmaster of more than 20 sites and I have a good knowledge about these things.I may help you.
(04-14-2010, 07:01 AM)breathh4ck3r Wrote: [ -> ]I am a webmaster of more than 20 sites and I have a good knowledge about these things.I may help you.

OP is banned.