Support Forums

Full Version: Aged Photo Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Find out how to create an Aged Photo Effect.

Step 1: Open any image.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Step 2: Go to Image> Adjustments> Desaturate or press Ctrl+Shift+U.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Step 3: In this step, we are going to add some noise. Go to Filter> Noise> Add Noise and apply these following setting:

[Image: 3.jpg]

Step 4: Go to Filter> Render> Lighting Effects and use these following setting:

[Image: 4.jpg]

Step 5:
Create a new layer by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N, fill it with white, set its Opacity to 30%.

[Image: 5.jpg]

Step 6: Go to Filter> Texture> Grain and apply these settings:

[Image: 6.jpg]

Step 7: Create another new layer by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N, fill it with this color #A7905A. Set its Opacity to 50% and the blending mode to Vivid Light.

[Image: 7.jpg]

Here's is the Final Result!:

[Image: 8.jpg]
Very nice and useful tutorial ,im sure i have seem this somewhere else xD
Nice and simple tutorial. A useful effect for new users to photoshop, it could be used in many different situations.

You should still provide credits to the rightful owners of this content.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rYaVWow4Vz0/Se...s400/8.jpg
Ok, the images link to blogspot, so I doubt its yours. Another guide leeched congrats.

And I doubt there was this hot ladies in the old days^^
This guide was leeched from http://ttutorials.blogspot.com/2009/04/a...ffect.html, I suggest you provide credits.
Nice tutorial, but can't you go into more detail? As in making lines on the face to make it look like a bit of saggy skin?
(04-06-2010, 08:26 AM)php Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial, but can't you go into more detail? As in making lines on the face to make it look like a bit of saggy skin?

The tutorial was making the actual picture look aged, not the render in the picture.
hmm , Nice done and tut bro
Very simple, but effective tut.
(04-06-2010, 12:35 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]Very simple, but effective tut.

Yes, this is an simple but very effective and cool effect, i like the tutorial, thank's for this man. Smile 8/10.
Pages: 1 2 3