Support Forums

Full Version: [LEGIT][AUTOBUY][36 PAGES]Amazing guide to making $850+ USD / Month from RuneScape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome everyone,
to The Elite's brand new e-Book Sale.
This new e-Book is better than ever, one of the greatest e-Books ever sold. This e-Book contains 35 pages filled with information that is music to your ears.

This e-Book has taken me hours to write, and I've filled in it methods, tips and secrets, which is all backed up from 4 YEARS OF RUNESCAPE EXPERIENCE, as well as facts AND mathematics already done for you.

This guide will teach you the best ways to maximimise your RuneScape account, and how to make amazing Real Life cash while doing it.

This is one for the records.

Could this get better, IT SURE CAN.

This e-Book has;
  • Table of Contents
  • Alot of Questions and Answers
  • Amazing Methods
  • Amazing, in depth Description
  • 35 Pages of Hard cold facts
  • Experience and proven facts to back it up
  • Testing

What you receive after purchasing the e-Book;
  • Full Support
  • Updates, and there will be alot
  • Discounts on future e-Books

This guide might seem like a big one, but there's more. I will be adding new and improved methods, images, easier tips and BRAND NEW SECRETS.

It still gets better.

"Aww, this guide seems like it's for me, but it's probably gunna cost $15 USD."

Nop, this guide will be on sale for 2 days celebrating Easter Sunday & Monday.

It will be going for, not $15 USD, not $10 USD, not $8 USD, but $3 USD, yes, $3 USD for an amazing guide.

I can gaurantee you, that by following this guide, you will DEFINATELY make $500, and DEFINATELY make your money back, but you must follow this guide !

=======================
Title: E-Book Bonanza V.1.2 - Making Money Through RuneScape.
Author: The Elite
Pages: 35
Description: Amazing e-Book teaching you, (IN DEPTH), how to make amazing real life cash off RuneScape.
Payment Options: PayPal
Copies Available: Unlimited
Review Copies Available: 2
Resale Rights: None
Price: $3 USD

This thread will soon have an Autobuy button.

Remember, $3 USD FOR THIS AMAZING GUIDE.

I've sold quite a few copies of my last e-Book, and it was successful.

Why not grab a copy of this TODAY!

Any information you need, any support:

To buy: -- 50c Added for Tax --
[Image: vh3kpc.jpg]

Thank you !

(04-03-2010, 12:57 AM)Fail Ninja™ Wrote: [ -> ]Review (Ratings on a scale of 1-5)
==========================
Quality of Information: 4/5 - The information is great, this goes into great detail.
Ease of Use: 4.5/5 - This is very easy to do and can be done by anyone, i mean anyone.
Layout: 4/5 - It is set out very professionally.
Grammar: 4.5/5 - Great grammar, hardly any mistakes.
Originality:2/5 - This is very easy for anyone to do without this guide but it is great for beginners looking for lots of money, even if you already have an idea of what this method is i still think this is great.

Overall: 4/5 - Overall great ebook for anyone looking to make money as this eBook can make you this money or more a month if you use the methods twice. The only down side is that you need some money to start this off.

Vouches
Auths are starting to fly like crazy now a days. That's probably why you're selling the guide so cheap so you can get your hands cleaned off of it, and start with another monetizing technique.
This has nothing to do with auths and the reason I'm selling this cheap is because I like being nice.
(04-06-2010, 01:37 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]This has nothing to do with auths and the reason I'm selling this cheap is because I like being nice.

A lot of those vouches are just your friends saying you are trustworthy, and they aren't about the guide.
Really? crap need to get the BETTER vouches.
(04-06-2010, 09:35 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Really? crap need to get the BETTER vouches.

It's not that it's just that hardly any of the vouches describe the product.
Anybody have a review on this?
Yea, can someone verify?
There's a review from Hackforums, another off Omniscients forums.

He enlists people he believes to be trustworthy, shouldn't that be enough.
(04-07-2010, 06:51 AM)Booty 6222 Wrote: [ -> ]i have just brought this checking it out now then ill edit with my opinion

IMO its a very good guide very detailed and im going to try it out and see if it works i think it will thank you for spending time on it becasue i can tell clearly you have Smile

(04-05-2010, 03:06 AM)mmaama Wrote: [ -> ]great book. may i suggest you add some routine that doesn't involve buying membership? I'm pretty sure you can do pretty good even without it ( especially what sets/items you need to be able to fight certain creeps, your whole book revolves around only 2 "monsters").

Those are some.
(04-07-2010, 02:01 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]There's a review from Hackforums, another off Omniscients forums.

He enlists people he believes to be trustworthy, shouldn't that be enough.

(04-05-2010, 03:06 AM)mmaama Wrote: [ -> ]great book. may i suggest you add some routine that doesn't involve buying membership? I'm pretty sure you can do pretty good even without it ( especially what sets/items you need to be able to fight certain creeps, your whole book revolves around only 2 "monsters").

Those are some.
Those aren't official reviewers, and Omni doesn't select who joins the forum.
Pages: 1 2