Support Forums

Full Version: Safari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so, didn't know where to post this. Please someone move it in case you think it fits best somewhere else. Anyway..

I've been reading some "browser versus" tables and articles. And I was wondering, is Safari some kind of "webdesign optimized browser"? I read it loads CSS way faster than IE, Firefox, Chrome or Opera and some other interface things. I really want to start really learning webdesign and stuff.. is Safari the way to go?

I'm also considering switching from Firefox to Chrome. But I don't know.. Safari seems nice for webdesign. Any opinions please?
i never use safari i will try..On other u say "i considering to switching from firefox to chrome" i dont like that..i use chorme but FireFox is still the best web browser its fully customizible.... (i think i write it wrong Big Grin )
Safari loads Java quicker apparently. I used it and it was painfully slow, and used so much memory.
Safari I think was designed for slow connection's. I used it and it wasn't faster for me than Chrome. I'd think it'd move faster on dial up.
yeah safari vs chrome, chrome is for sure faster stick with that or download if you don't have it.
Hello;

In my experience, Safari has been quite sluggish. It may have a eye-appealing design, but I'd recommend going with Chrome &/or Firefox. Both have great features, and they are both readily optomized.

-LS
Safari isn't as secure as Firefox or IE.
I love my Opera Browser, very user friendly!
I've never used Safari, so I can't really help you, but didn't you see the Web Browser Help section? Tongue
Chrome looks really good I like it. But if you want to discuss more security use firefox.