Support Forums

Full Version: So basically.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is HF with different colours.

We even have the same users.
No, this doesn't have anything to do with hacking. This is just a social site.
(04-06-2010, 01:52 AM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: [ -> ]No, this doesn't have anything to do with hacking. This is just a social site.

I mean the people, I know you.
(04-06-2010, 01:47 AM)Mephisto Wrote: [ -> ]This is HF with different colours.

We even have the same users.

In a sense, but then again, we have totally different rules and a different goal to Hack Forums.
We are better than HF. The users are more mature and we assist and help each other more. There aren't massive flame wars or loads of little kids posting nonsense. This forum is ethical and a good new community.
(04-06-2010, 03:10 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]We are better than HF. The users are more mature and we assist and help each other more. There aren't massive flame wars or loads of little kids posting nonsense. This forum is ethical and a good new community.

I agree 100% with this. This place is more mature than HF. I love not seeing constant flame wars.
(04-06-2010, 03:10 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]We are better than HF. The users are more mature and we assist and help each other more. There aren't massive flame wars or loads of little kids posting nonsense. This forum is ethical and a good new community.

Yeah, it's just a shame that there isn't enough members to keep the posts going all the time like on HF. Unsure
(04-06-2010, 03:11 AM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's just a shame that there isn't enough members to keep the posts going all the time like on HF. Unsure

Yea I wish there was more members here.

yea i agree with this too alot
Hey it depends what time zone your in. Also if threads aren't posted in constantly then you don't get such a high post count with posting rubbish. Here on SF you feel like you've contributed more when you've assisted someone or helped with an issue.

That's what this forum is about. Besides this forum is steadily becoming big and trust me it will get bigger.
Pages: 1 2 3