Support Forums

Full Version: FLEAS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am at my wits' end with all these fleas running about, seriously! Last night, I had to lather all of these bites in benedryl to be able to sleep. I LOVE spring/summer, but I hate that all the bugs (including FLEAS) come out at these times >.> Please, tell me what I can do. Every time I look at my legs (I sit cross cross on my bed), I see at least three fleas. I have a cup of water that I drown them in, but there's always at least one on me (that I notice). I could sit there for an hour straight just killing them. What on EARTH can I do!?! Sad

PS: Yes, it's because I have dogs.. two in fact.
Buy a flea collar, but best thing is to go to the vet and ask them for spray or something. Best one i think is k-9 Advantix.
Shower. Bug spray. etc. Things you do when camping. Boil some water (steam) See if that helps.
(04-05-2010, 11:44 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a flea collar, but best thing is to go to the vet and ask them for spray or something. Best one i think is k-9 Advantix.

I was more looking for a way to get them out of my room. I'm guessing don't allow my puppy in my room, wash my sheets, ect?

(04-05-2010, 11:44 PM)41Shots Wrote: [ -> ]Shower. Bug spray. etc. Things you do when camping. Boil some water (steam) See if that helps.

And do what with the water?

Thanks.
You're worried about Fleas? I have an infestation of Mosquitoes in my house.

I actually just killed one less than 3 mins ago.

There's usually 5-10 flying around my room throughout the day.

I wish I just had fleas. Also, these could be Malaria infested!
That explains why you asked if I had fleas in New Zealand I guess.
Ew, we have wasps and bees outside but i've never seen a flea in my house.

i'm paranoid now 0.o
(04-05-2010, 11:55 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I just had fleas. Also, these could be Malaria infested!

Did you ever try to kill a flea? Its harder than you think.

OP. Your dog is probably main reason you see fleas jumping around. You have to do something to get rid of them and they wont bother you.
(04-06-2010, 12:00 AM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: [ -> ]Did you ever try to kill a flea? Its harder than you think.

OP. Your dog is probably main reason you see fleas jumping around. You have to do something to get rid of them and they wont bother you.

Why yes i have. It's just a flea though. It will fly above me and occasionally swoop by. A mosquito will bite me and possibly infect me with Malaria.
Quote:You have to do something to get rid of them and they wont bother you.

I didn't think of that. Problem solved.
Pages: 1 2 3