Support Forums

Full Version: Things you like about SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the relatively small community, because now users can be closer to each other <3

Also I like the calmness of the forums Big Grin
You can make good friends here and i rely like the Autobody, Mechanical, and Car Help forum Big Grin
Wasn't I saying something about the peacefulness? Glare
I personally like the kind members and professional look.
(04-05-2010, 10:55 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't I saying something about the peacefulness? Glare

I think everyone likes the peacefulness it's hard not to.
I like that piracy/hacking isn't allowed here. This way, we don't have skiddy 13 year olds spamming the forum with questions that have been asked six thousand times.
(04-05-2010, 11:58 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I like that piracy/hacking isn't allowed here. This way, we don't have skiddy 13 year olds spamming the forum with questions that have been asked six thousand times.
I think that's one of the reasons why it is so peaceful.
I like how it's a very well designed small growing community based MYBB website.

Sorry had to string that together.
I also like how there isn't much trolling/flaming/scamming and all those nasty things going on here.

Omniscient sure has done a great job with this forum.
(04-06-2010, 12:17 AM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]I also like how there isn't much trolling/flaming/scamming and all those nasty things going on here.

Omniscient sure has done a great job with this forum.

Agreed. Pirate

However there is a few similaritys in SF from HF.
Pages: 1 2