Support Forums

Full Version: Top 5 Multiplayer Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Top 5 multiplayer games IMO go like this-
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BBC2)
  • Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2
  • MAG
  • Final Fantasy XIV Online
  • Halo: Reach

Feel free to post some of your favorites too. Thumbsup
I only focus on CSS. However I play MW2 on PC and XBox sometimes.
(04-05-2010, 09:10 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I only focus on CSS. However I play MW2 on PC and XBox sometimes.

I used to play CSS. I ended up quiting though. There's way to many hackers.
I'm a major fan of GRAW 2 (Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter) It's pretty insane. Besides some of the glitches it has, it's overall 8/10
(04-05-2010, 09:17 PM)php Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a major fan of GRAW 2 (Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter) It's pretty insane. Besides some of the glitches it has, it's overall 8/10

I used to play Ghost Recon 2 for my ps2. The multiplayer was horrible haha. I'll have to go rent GRAW 2 in a bit.
Bad Company 2
World of Warcraft
Modern Warfare 2
Halo
Lost Planet
(04-05-2010, 09:22 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: [ -> ]Bad Company 2
World of Warcraft
Modern Warfare 2
Halo
Lost Planet

I never was a fan of Lost Planet. But Lost Plant 2's trailer looks amazing.
Why is CSS not there =O
Its like tha best as well as MW2 =D
(04-05-2010, 09:32 PM)August Wrote: [ -> ]Why is CSS not there =O
Its like tha best as well as MW2 =D

Counter strike source ain't that great. It's way over rated. MW2 is the best FPS/multiplayer game ever!
(04-05-2010, 09:33 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: [ -> ]Counter strike source ain't that great. It's way over rated. MW2 is the best FPS/multiplayer game ever!
I agree! Big Grin But I heard/seen that there's already like wallhacks/aimbots for it. PC gaming is becoming beyond annoying. >;l
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8