Support Forums

Full Version: Heroes of Newerth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone here play Heroes of Newerth?

I just started recently about 3 days ago, and yes. This game is all about skill and strategies and is quite entertaining and fun once you get the hang of it.

Right now it is Open Beta and will eventually cost $30, I personally will definitely buy this game, really fun and time consuming. Each game takes around anywhere from 20-60 minutes long, depending on how good you and your team mates work together.

Here is a screenshot of my third day playing Tongue Finally got a decent KDR.. 4-2-5
[4 - kills] [2 - deaths] [5 - assists]
[Image: 95229843-3.jpg]
Never heard of it before, I might check this out. Thanks.
I have a victim on my RAT that plays that. I assumed it was a game nobody played so I ignored him lol
I might look into it, looks like more of a challenge than most of today's games
I got a beta keys and tried it out wasent my style
Well now it is Open Beta and downloadable for anyone, but yes guys, it is a great game, great strategies and you have to think and play smart in order to be good.

Now you might rage first few days of dieing alot and not understanding, but hey Smile it's a challenge.
I might give it a look. I'm not big on gaming.
Yea, well hope you like it. Just good Heroes of Newerth and the site should come up, doesn't take long at all to download + install.
I haven't played it, but it certainly looks interesting.
It is, go take a look at the tailor or gameplay videos on youtube, although gameplay videos are dumb.
Pages: 1 2