Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Console?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think my favorite console would have to be the Nintendo 64.
My favorite console is the PC. You can play almost any game on the PC and if you can't you can always get an emulator.
I am going to be straight with you guys, I love Game Boy Color, It was the first console ever that i fell in love with, The only games i play on it was pokemon gold and silver.
(04-05-2010, 05:06 PM)aiir Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to be straight with you guys, I love Game Boy Color, It was the first console ever that i fell in love with, The only games i play on it was pokemon gold and silver.

Yea, Pokemon FTW! I use to love that game. But TBH if a had to pick a true console I would pick PS1.
xbox 360 is the current best but at the time i liked ps2 over the original xbox
I still have an Atari, and still play it like it's not outta style lol.
(04-05-2010, 05:06 PM)aiir Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to be straight with you guys, I love Game Boy Color, It was the first console ever that i fell in love with, The only games i play on it was pokemon gold and silver.

That's a hand held.

Yea, Pokemon FTW! I use to love that game. But TBH if a had to pick a true console I would pick PS1.[/QUOTE]
Why, thank you my good sir.
(04-05-2010, 05:05 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite console is the PC. You can play almost any game on the PC and if you can't you can always get an emulator.

Yep. Almost anygame made for the XBox 360 is made for the computer too.

EDIT: My favorite is PC.
(04-05-2010, 05:10 PM)Pokémon Wrote: [ -> ]That's a hand held.

Yea, Pokemon FTW! I use to love that game. But TBH if a had to pick a true console I would pick PS1.
Why, thank you my good sir.
[/quote]

Yea, no problem. What Pokemon games are you into?
(04-05-2010, 05:10 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Almost anygame made for the XBox 360 is made for the computer too.

EDIT: My favorite is PC.
That doesn't count as a console -_-

(04-05-2010, 05:11 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why, thank you my good sir.
Yea, no problem. What Pokemon games are you into?
[/quote]

Lol I'm not hardcore pokemon fan I just like the name, but I am really loving soul Silver
Pages: 1 2 3 4