Support Forums

Full Version: A toast to Omniscient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I would like to dedicate this thread for gathering respect for a person we all know perhaps admire. Someone who has exceeded the norm of web management and development and who has provided many people around the world of a excellent resource for support, friendship and a sense of an online community.

The award for the best webmaster if there was one should go to Omniscient without a doubt. For me he is a true inspiration for what I wish to accomplish later on in my life and I would like to say thanks for being such a prime example of online excellence.

If you share my view and feel that Omni deserves some appreciation for all his hard work then please vote in the pole and reply here.

These are my views and I thank you for reading.
Nice thread. I think if he was going to give himself that award, he would have done so already. Tongue
Yeah omni is a very cool man who leads my favorite forums ever.
<3 for that.
Thanks for your comment. I agree and please vote.
Omni must get this alot, ay? Still nice of you.
I hope so. But I haven't seen it before, anyway appreciation is always welcomed I should imagine.
I know, He should get a thanks everyonce and a while. He owns so many sites and all the works he puts out for really nothing. Because all he gets out of it is the money and experience. But still he is a very good person.
I would agree. I've never seen anyone who has owned so many successful forums and maintained them so well.
(04-05-2010, 04:48 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree. I've never seen anyone who has owned so many successful forums and maintained them so well.

I would agree to. They are very successful.
Hey I don't know if it's just me, but does Omniscient seem to be a lot nicer on SF than HF?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6