Support Forums

Full Version: Adsense thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone make money with adsense here? Post below with your methods and earnings ( block CPM and other numbers if you like)
I'll start with mine:

[Image: earnings.png]

Yes I know that is low for me, I work for youtube partners, and last month I havn't made videos, avg partners make is 3-5k and fred those people make 10k and 50k for nigahiga so on if they have google ads once in a while.
But I hope I will earn more than 1k a month but it's not bad for me, and I will earn up to 5k soon.

please post your methods and earnings!
$0.00
Never tried. But NICE! Might give it a go. Is it Hard?
i got 12k hits and made $.97
(04-05-2010, 06:34 PM)Av917 Wrote: [ -> ]i got 12k hits and made $.97

that's different, I work for youtube if i get 100k hits i get like idk 100 dollars? or more
I've never tried, but seeing your income I might give it a try. How much do you make a month on average?
(04-05-2010, 08:13 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]I've never tried, but seeing your income I might give it a try. How much do you make a month on average?

1,000-4,000 usd now, it really depends on youtube man, like it changes every month, sometimes i earn less sometimes more.
(04-05-2010, 08:16 PM)prettykitty Wrote: [ -> ]1,000-4,000 usd now, it really depends on youtube man, like it changes every month, sometimes i earn less sometimes more.

What is a good amount to start off with? I need to make some legit money.
(04-05-2010, 08:17 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]What is a good amount to start off with? I need to make some legit money.

there is no good amount or bad.. it's all up to you, but the hardest part is making youtube partners, once you make it you make money, lots of it. But it takes you a long time and hard work to get into youtube partners. If you want good luck.
And best to start off? amount um.. idk 700 dollars?
w00w What a photoshp great :d
Man, could you please add my MSN? Tehafgpirate@hotmail.com
I could use some help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4