Support Forums

Full Version: PSP GO or PSP 3000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Title says it all, which one do you think is better as in looks and easier to use and how good it is etc...

I want to get one of them but I don't know which one to get. I just want your opinions about it.

Big Grin
Get a psp 3000, so you can pirate games. Pinch

I posted a guide on how, on hf.

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=334257
As soon as the PSP Go was released, I didn't like the look of it, as it looked very fragile. I have the PSP 3000 slim and light and I am very happy with it, because it doesn't feel like it will snap in half if I play it. Also the PSP Go is more expensive than the PSP 3000, yet it has a smaller screen, has been known to have a shorter battery life, and has had problems with the new UMD-less way of gaming (when downloading).

In my opinion, the PSP Go is not worth the hassle or the money for a few extra features such as a game sleep function, a bluetooth function, and a clock and calendar application. I think that Sony's claim, that UMDs will become obsolete is not going to happen anytime soon, because there are still many flaws with the PSP Go that they need to sort out first.

So to round off, get the PSP 3000, you won't regret it. =)
O.o? I was gonna buy GO, but isn't there an availability to pirate games there? :/
(04-05-2010, 12:47 PM)Warlock Wrote: [ -> ]Get a psp 3000, so you can pirate games. Pinch

I posted a guide on how, on hf.

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=334257

Oh cool, is there a chance of you getting caught though? sounds like people hate psp go already :O lool.
(04-05-2010, 12:49 PM)Currymanz™ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh cool, is there a chance of you getting caught though? sounds like people hate psp go already :O lool.

No, not at all, I've been doing this for almost 5 years, and I'm fine, lol.

I'm not a big fan of the pspgo, it's a bit bulky, the 3000 is like a feather compared to the original 1000.
(04-05-2010, 12:49 PM)Currymanz™ Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like people hate psp go already :O lool.

Here are some cons of the PSP GO:
  • More expensive
  • No new hardware
  • No UMD drive.
(04-05-2010, 12:52 PM)Common Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some cons of the PSP GO:
  • More expensive
  • No new hardware
  • No UMD drive.
Hmmm, I knew it was more expensive but I though it would have been better.
I would say PSP Go! assuming that you can get a good price and that the UMD addon comes out soon. Otherwise, seems a waste of time.
PSP 3000 hands down. The PSP GO is looks cool, but lacks key features for the amount of money needed to purchase it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10