Support Forums

Full Version: As much as we all loved JTAGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The patch comes out April 6th for USB support. But thats most certainly not the main reason why it's coming out. The main reason is to fix a security exploit for good (of course they wouldnt come public about fixing it). And in that case it will be JTAGS.

Patched tommorow better hurry up a JTAG allows an xbox to get past the check of the hypervise allowing you to run unsigned RSA all Microsoft has to do is block that. Once they do it wont even allow your xbox to sign into live. The only around it is for a new xbr or freeBOOT.

Which wont happen since they made it for offline purposes.
XBR came out after the patch thinking it wouldn't work on the latest kernel. To there surprise it did.
Now them seeing people did what they (developers) didnt want them to do just makes them not want to make a new one.

Basicly this will be the last day for everyone to run a jtag lobby and in some ways im mad in others im glad.
I'm mad, because my friend which has a J-tag box promised me 10th prestige lobby, for everything lied and didn't give me it.. But glad, because the high scores wont be spammed as much now by xp hackers and etc..
There will be some other way around this eventually.
There is always a way.
Good riddance, I say. It's been coming for a while.
They'll and are gonna patch it, but trust me. It ain't gonna last long.
(04-05-2010, 11:18 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: [ -> ]They'll and are gonna patch it, but trust me. It ain't gonna last long.

I hope they don't honestly. I'm tired of seeing people abuse the system, but then again it could just be me.
Don't worry, everyone that doesn't abuses the system are tired of seeing people abuse the system...
But once they abuse it theirself they are gonna like it >_> It was the same with me lol
It's a shame, really. A good friend of mine was about to start making money off his JTAG.
That's cool Smile
I dont know much about it but that seems alright to me ;)
Someone will find away around. I can guarantee that.
Pages: 1 2