Support Forums

Full Version: HardstyleForums.net for Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey.

Thought I'd just make a thread to tell people that some of my domains are for sale. To check out the lits of all of my domains; go here.

Here are the domains that I currently have for sale:

Domain Name:
hardstyleforums.net

Registrar:
GoDaddy

Expiry:
Dec 19th, 2010

Price:
Make an offer.

Notes:
Would be great for a Hardstyle discussion forum. I'm not sure either; but I think it costs money to transfer the domain from GoDaddy.

Thanks. Smile
Looks like some nice domains i might have to get my money together and buy one or two
(04-04-2010, 02:20 PM)K!D Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like some nice domains i might have to get my money together and buy one or two

ak? ;D

And just a warning, some of them require a paid transfer; just remember that when buying / if buying. Smile
Did you buy these or are they stolen?
I would never do a thing of the sort. Smile
They're all mine that I've bought; you can see my full collection here.
Notes:
There is a free push to your namecheap account if you buy this domain.

Does that mean that there is some money in the account?
No, it means that you don't have to pay transfer costs for the domain. When you transfer a domain from different accounts, it usually costs like $5 or something. Namecheap have free pushes to other Namecheap accounts.

Also, it comes with free Whois Guard.
Free WhoIs guard comes free with it Smile
I purchased a domain a few days ago from NameCheap, because i heard bad things about the other providers.
When i get a few dollars ill see if its still available.
Yep, sure.
I've had this domain for a long time now, so I'm only selling it for $5.
Even though Statsmogul says it's worth about $944. :S
GoDaddy offers free pushing to other accounts, correct?
Pages: 1 2 3 4