Support Forums

Full Version: [Java] Password Generator Version 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is my version of a secure password generator, I'll quote my post from HackForums. I hope you guys like it!

(04-02-2010, 08:06 PM)CometJack Wrote: [ -> ]The source was released in the HF Coders section, if you're a member make sure to check it out!

After I released 2.0, the 1st poster in my thread gave me inspiration by providing a link that does exactly what my application did and more. This time, I think I've leveled the playing field Smile I also have 2 features it doesn't; deleting a selected password and copying a selected password to your clipboard!

This time it allows YOU to choose what types of characters to add in your password. It also generates 20 at a time, so you have plenty to choose from! I'll add future updates, possible links to HackForums, a credits list, and maybe a couple more useful features if you guys can tell me some that you would like. Perhaps I might add a feature where you can download the current password list to a text file for future use Smile

DOWNLOAD

Current Bugs:
-- NONE --

Screenshot:
[Image: 2m5gw7p.png]

Credits:
Me - Adding onto and editing this program substantially
This site- 1 line of code
Epicness - For making me realize my class needed to implement ClipboardOwner
N4than - For making me realize I was returning the wrong data
Qkyrie - For telling me how to clear a StringBuffer
Looks kind off to me for some reason. Virus?..
(04-03-2010, 03:10 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Looks kind off to me for some reason. Virus?..

Virus? No, nowhere close. I wouldn't have released it in HackForums if it was a virus silly Rolleyes You really need to learn how to read silly Wacko
It's not a virus, I can assure you.

I like it man, you are a really good programmer, keep up the great work. Smile
I like it and have seen another one.... Whats the use of it?
does it really work, anyone confirmed?
@Pi[X]el - Creating string passwords

@burnt - Yes, it works perfectly
Pretty good. I'm going to decompile it first to see if there is any malicious script in it.
Nice i'll be using it for my community.
Thanks a lot.
Hey comet, just a small question, since I helped you with some code.

When the next version arrives, with the new features, could you share me the source code, I would like to make a side project for you ;-). I'm pretty bored, and would like to make you an online version of your password creator :-)

regards
Q
Pages: 1 2 3