Support Forums

Full Version: What do you think of my two signatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I made two little ad / signature type things. Tell me what you think they look like. These are for two my upcoming websites, please note that the sites are barely up yet and still have to be set up. This is just to actually get the images rated first.

[Image: kdeforums.png]

[Image: gnomeforums.png]

Cheers.
Fraken awesome sigs bro Big Grin
Thanks Aristole ;D
I love them, but i think the GNOME one needs a little work. Not quite sure what though maybe the colors are just a little off?
Thanks man.
And I agree, the Gnome looks a little funny. I don't use Gnome, so I was just trying to base it off Ubuntu with Gnome, imho the text colour doesn't work.
(03-31-2010, 03:32 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man.
And I agree, the Gnome looks a little funny. I don't use Gnome, so I was just trying to base it off Ubuntu with Gnome, imho the text colour doesn't work.

Yeah, it could be the text color. I can't really figure it out.
The text is a bit hard to read, other than that they are great.
I think the gnome one needs to be lighter, if anything :p
(03-31-2010, 06:54 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: [ -> ]The text is a bit hard to read, other than that they are great.

Ah well, I'm sure they can read it if they look closely. But yeah, thanks for the feedback. Smile

(03-31-2010, 07:00 PM)41Shots Wrote: [ -> ]I think the gnome one needs to be lighter, if anything :p

I don't actually use Gnome myself, so it's hard to base the colours on anything. So I just went off what I saw on Ubuntu.
(04-01-2010, 02:04 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Ah well, I'm sure they can read it if they look closely. But yeah, thanks for the feedback. Smile

(03-31-2010, 07:00 PM)41Shots Wrote: [ -> ]I think the gnome one needs to be lighter, if anything :p
I don't actually use Gnome myself, so it's hard to base the colours on anything. So I just went off what I saw on Ubuntu.

Try going off of 7.10 default Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4