Support Forums

Full Version: Tool for detecting errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

When you read the title you might think I meant the disk check tool for scanning for errors, or in the command prompt using the chkdsk c: /f /r /b. Sorry no, i was not looking for those. Big Grin I am looking for a tool that can help me detect hardware errors, such as maybe a wrong configuration of the HDD to the motherboard or something like that. Smile The reason for this is because I bought my computer in a store that build their own computers. The store is gone as well as my guarantee and I always like to solve my own problems before getting some expensive IT guru to take a look at it. ;)

Cheers,
Guerreiro
Download TuneUp Utilities and u have a lot of programms for scanning errors and viruses... Smile
Yes tuneup is a good one
I will check it out, thanks.

BTW Props to this forum and kudos and whatever else you want to receive (except $$$ Tongue) for the awesome fast reply. ;)
LOL its thanks
Only say thanks and thats all..I dont need anything that makes me to help other members..because i like to help... Smile
I am spreading the word on this forum Smile
(10-08-2009, 03:43 AM)Junction Wrote: [ -> ]Download TuneUp Utilities and u have a lot of programms for scanning errors and viruses... Smile

http://fs05n3.sendspace.com/dl/49916ac36...BRH%5D.rar
Good program!
Thanks, I am trying both tools Smile
Pages: 1 2