Support Forums

Full Version: Earth 2100 Videos. Opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHNSLxDmMCM

Watch all 9 parts.
Does anyone think this is a very plausible scenario?
Or do you think it's propaganda?

You'd understand the propaganda part if you've read about the new world order, population control, etc.

I just want some discussion, this program was very interesting.
"according to some of the worlds leading minds" I love how they can say vague and unsubstantiated statements like that on TV. Let me guess, these "minds" are the greatest minds in science fiction?

If it came to a significant situation where society was in certain danger of collapse then you can bet that there will be an incredible amount of money in preventing it, and the more money there is the more genuinely great minds will be attracted and they will undoubtedly come to a solution.

The moral of this story is, Kids, become an engineer so you can save the day for the lawyers, musicians and actors when its needed.
HAHAHA yesss, I agree.
Just when I read the description on the first video, it came to me that that whole program WAS propaganda
it seemed so perfectly designed. But who knows, it's all very interesting though.