Support Forums

Full Version: .dll File Protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, we've been burning through our tiny (12GB) usage within a few days. This event has seemed to coincide with my younger brother getting a laptop.
So we've decided to start monitoring his computer and using a RAT (remote administration tool) for some legitimate purposes. I've decided to use Turkojan because it's simple and I have used it before.
The only problem I have come across is that I need to encrypt the two .dll files that I have ripped out of it in order to get Avast anti-virus to ignore it.
Is anyone in possession of a program that can successfully crypt against avast anti-virus?
I tried ASProtect, which used random key protection, but only had about a 70% protection rate (using VirusTotal). One of those that did detect it, and knew exactly what it was, was Avast.

And before anyone claims that RAT's are illegal/whatever:
I own both the client computer and server computer. All users of the computer are aware of the 'infection'. Even though this will probably stop him from what hes doing, it will keep him on his gaurd. I can't just tell him its on their either. He won't believe it until I show him.
Since you own both of the computers, I'm going to assume it's okay to post this.
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=180876
Yeah I was doing that exact thing! Haha.
However, any crypters that I come across only allow for the encryption of .exe files :S