Support Forums

Full Version: {PTC} 14-16 Cents Per day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
GagaBux is a new ptc site with more than50000 registered member.
you can earn up to $0.01 per click and $0.005 for every referral click if u are normal member.they give you 14 or 15 or 16 ads per day.and you can rent referral too. Referral prices are $0.60 per referral per month rented for standard member.
you can upgrade your account to silver member which have these benefit:
-Earn $0.02 per ad clicked.
-Earn $0.01 per ad clicked by your referrals.
-'Premium' tag added to your name in the forums.
-1.5% bonus from all of your referrals purchases.
gagabux has referral jackpot and mega jackpot which u can win alot of referrals and money.

Register Here My Ref LinkThumbsup
Or Here No Ref LinkNono

Payment Proof Here Not Mine I found in google.
You Can Cashout when you have $2.

Thanks
Nice review.. personally doesn't mean anything to mean cause im all about making the big cash but ppc is alright
I already joined this site and today I request for my cash out. Let see what happened, It will be my first payment. Smile
I might end up joining that site.
I will let you know if i do.
To be hones I never liked PTC, since when they were new I joined on two sites and never got my payment, but its nice of you to share your money making way with the community. Thanks.
Iam already on the site yes it is a legit site
Have to sign up for AlertPay.com... Never heard of it 0-o
Very cool site man, might be signing up later.
i know about the site gagabux and fellas bot also released please check Hf monetizing section
I'm starting to see this site everywhere, as annoying as it is, it seems fairly legit. But I'm not going to get back into the PPC business, its just stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3