Support Forums

Full Version: flickr photography - check inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys recently I have been getting into photography so I picked up a cheap $100 camera to take pictures with. I uploaded them on my flickr and I would like your opinion on them, it's nothing special. I'm just taking pictures on my free time and uploading them. If you have a flickr account please comment on some of the pictures!

I'm currently taking these pictures with a Kodak M763.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vincentchanphotography/

Tell me what I need to improve on etc.
Can someone please give me some feedback? I spent a bit of time taking them.
Your pretty good maybe start to photoshop some pictures you take
Thanks, I already do photoshop some of the pictures. I make the pictures a little darker so the colors are more rich.
They look nice, maybe you need to take some outdoors photos. btw why did you branded them ? are you planning to sell them ?
Weird pictures. But it's very artistic.
I watermarked them just in case someone wants to steal it and claim it their own. I do want to sell them (if someone actual wants to buy them) to make some cash Smile

Which ones are your favorites?
Kharnage, you can do most simple photoshop effects directly with you manual button. Try messing with that, you can get some great outcomes (Try editing the white balance)