Support Forums

Full Version: Your thoughts on paypal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made an account, linked it with my bank as i don't have a credit card.
Hope i won't regret this? When someone sends you money how do you get it out? the main reason i wanted it was to purchase things.
Well, they limited my account without any reason!

And most of people hate it also, they limit accounts reasonless.
When someone sends you money to your PayPal, you have the option to withdraw the cash. Bear in mind that you can only withdraw a minimum of $10 each time. I don't know about the maximum amount.

It's really easy to use, trust me. I had doubts at first, because of all the problems I heard from other users, but it's really not that bad if you only need it for personal use.
(03-20-2010, 09:47 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]When someone sends you money to your PayPal, you have the option to withdraw the cash. Bear in mind that you can only withdraw a minimum of $10 each time. I don't know about the maximum amount.

It's really easy to use, trust me. I had doubts at first, because of all the problems I heard from other users, but it's really not that bad if you only need it for personal use.

Thanks skill. I have spoken with a few people that use it and think it's okay. I'm just paranoid i guess..
but this was the first video i watched on youtube about it and some of the comments are pretty bad.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_7--e5A1g[/yt]
Its an unregulated business. No real laws bind it.
Paypal is very easy to use, and if you have a problem you can contact the company and there very user friendly so its very convient ive never had a problem with itSmile
Paypal is good for me as a buyer . As a seller, I find it expensive to use and would only use it as a back up to a merchant account and payment service provider for running our retail business. For low turnover business which can't justify the expense of the full set up, Paypal could be a good option.
If I won the lottery (or just made a lot of money) I would create a decent alternative and promote it with commercials, etc. until it was the industry standard. PayPal is not good IMO but you don't have many choices when it comes to buying / selling online.

xpertz

thankz 4 de in4mation..
PayPal, in truth, is only really good for buying physical goods. Services and such are best left to old fashioned personal checks and such. I wish it were more regulated and moderated, but 90% of it is automatically driven, I promise. When you DO get a hold of an agent, they just regurgitate the ToS and give you some stupid reason as to why you were limited/your funds were refunded to the buyer. One time, I was on the phone in a conference call when this guy told a seller, "We limited your account because it's a potential security risk." When the seller asked why, he just said, "PayPal just thinks it's best." Not kidding. Be careful. Withdraw your funds often. I recently got $45 for helping someone (providing services) online, and I requested a check immediately because I didn't want it getting limited.
Pages: 1 2 3