Support Forums

Full Version: www.technicforums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!
I have not been posting for a while because I have been working on a new forum of mine and 2 other friends. Its a tech forums. It is mainly filled with tutorials articles and a couple of other things. It uses the same software as this forum MYBB it is very easy to get around in if you been active on this forum. We have been focusing on getting more members recently and thought maybe a welcoming thread to Welcome new members from other forums to join ours may help. The forum has no illegal content it is strictly monitored when something is posted like that. Our forum focuses on Computer, Coding, Games, GFX and other things.
Our plans for feature is to start a chain of forums, this is the first of them.

Any suggestions are appreciated so post up.
The logo look horrible, The tabs dont work and they look horrible with the theme as you havn't changed the background of them and it looks like a HF clone.
I actually can agree with your on somethings. It does look like HF a bunch and that was not our goal i just think one of our admins spent to much time on HF and started to reflect the look back to TF *our site*.
The logo will be fixed soon.
(03-20-2010, 09:30 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]I actually can agree with your on somethings. It does look like HF a bunch and that was not our goal i just think one of our admins spent to much time on HF and started to reflect the look back to TF *our site*.
The logo will be fixed soon.

Dont forget to change the tabs.
Sorry, but this DOES look like an HF clone. Even the "CC Fraud" thing. Really? When I started my forum, I was sure to make my own rules, own section names, and so on. Granted, it was a bit easier to be different, because the subject of my forum is completely different from HF, but still. I can understand that if you're a MyBBCentral subscriber, you have access to most of the plugins HF uses (which are nice and can add a lot of functionality to your forum), but you should still try to be original. I implore you to do a major overhaul of your forums, categories, descriptions, layout, and more.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5237

The above thread contains a post from Omniscient. I suggest you read the post and act as swiftly as you can.
(03-21-2010, 04:43 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]Dont forget to change the tabs.

The tabs names was not taken from HF.

The plugin is a free plugin that can be used by MYBB central subscrbers.
Alright thanks for your suggestions, likely yes we will be changing somethings.
The descriptions etc. is in progress right now.
(03-21-2010, 08:04 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]The tabs names was not taken from HF.

The plugin is a free plugin that can be used by MYBB central subscrbers.

I meant the background of them not the hole things they dont match the site how they are now.
Thanks for you suggestions.
The tabs have been fixed and it does not look like a HF clone anymore I guess you can say.
Pages: 1 2