Support Forums

Full Version: SotW Info Thread made! Check it out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, I wouldn't. I'd love to see a SOTW contest, though. I just wouldn't participate as my graphics skills are very, to put it nicely, rubbish.
(03-18-2010, 08:44 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]No, I wouldn't. I'd love to see a SOTW contest, though. I just wouldn't participate as my graphics skills are very, to put it nicely, rubbish.

Hahaha Tongue
I alsow would love a SOTW, but to have one we need to have enough ppl who would be in... So that's why I made this poll, to see how much would be in... Big Grin
I would because i am simple, and crap. Big Grin and it should be general gfx, not just sig.
I'm not a big fan of making sigs, but I would enter every now and then regardless. I agree with Aristotle, it shouldn't be limited to sigs.
It would be mostly a sig.
But ofcourse ones in a while there should be some other stuff Smile
This is a good idea, there are lot of people in the graphics section and i think it a possibility. And you could get an award of the sig of the week too?

Couple idea's
(03-20-2010, 08:10 PM)Bjfox Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good idea, there are lot of people in the graphics section and i think it a possibility. And you could get an award of the sig of the week too?

Couple idea's

Hmm... That would be cool, but I think it would be better to get like a costum thingy for in you sig...
Awards are to special.. xd
I'm down, I love to check out HFs SOTW, So one here would be interesting
(03-21-2010, 03:51 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... That would be cool, but I think it would be better to get like a costum thingy for in you sig...
Awards are to special.. xd

Thats a good idea. any idea's in mind? Maybe a custom brush set?
Pages: 1 2 3 4