Support Forums

Full Version: I got owned by a crackhead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, yesterday me and my buddies were out riding bikes and we pit them back in the back of my truck to go ride a different part of town. So we stop and go eat for a second, when we see some dude eying my truck, it's a pretty nice truck so i didnt think much of it until my key chain started vibrating for my truck alarm. We ran out, and i asked the guy what the fuck he was doing. Then out of nowhere some crack head butthead cheap shots me in the nose. When i realized what happened, i put my hands up and got ready to fight him. I hit him once, and broke his glasses and he fell. But when i got on him it was like my hits weren't effecting him at all and he just punched me again Now, while this is happening my my friend beat the living hell out of the other guy. I had a bloody nose, came out with a bruise on my cheek and a cut on the bridge of my nose. This guy was bleeding a ton, but for some reason seemed un effected by it all. Then out of no where, he yells "These kids aren't 18 lets book before the heat gets here in in 36" What the last part means i have no clue. Lol, pointless story, just thought i would share. I'm a little jacked i can fairly hold my own against a crack head lol.
HAHAHAHAHA
Book before the heat gets here in 36?!
(03-16-2010, 04:40 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAHAHA
Book before the heat gets here in 36?!

Yup, no clue what it means.