Support Forums

Full Version: World's Shortest Man Pingping Dies Aged 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The world's shortest man - who was just over 2ft 5in tall - has died aged 21, Guinness World Records has said.

He Pingping was a native of China who had a form of primordial dwarfism and measured 74.61cm.

The record-breaker had been in Rome to take part in a television show when he suffered chest problems.

He was taken to hospital but died over the weekend.

Craig Glenday, editor-in-chief of London-based Guinness World Records, recalled measuring He in the northern Chinese region of Inner Mongolia in 2008.

"For such a small man, he made a huge impact around the world," Mr Glenday said.

"From the moment I laid on eyes on him, I knew he was someone special - he had such a cheeky smile and mischievous personality, you couldn't help but be charmed by him.

"He brightened up the lives of everyone he met, and was an inspiration to anyone considered different or unusual."

Guinness World Records said it would announce He's successor as the world's shortest man in due course.

Khagendra Thapa Magar, 18, from Nepal, who is reportedly 51cms (20in) tall, declared in February that he is the rightful holder of the title.
How did he die?
(03-16-2010, 08:11 AM)MyNameIsR0fl Wrote: [ -> ]How did he die?

According to the report, he died of chest related problems. I don't know what caused the problems, his body was probably too weak to pull through.
*R0fl thinks he got a perorfated lung or a heart disease*
Thats how he died i think.
They don't know for sure what it was. But they think it has to do something with the fact he smoked verry, verry much.
That changes it, I think he died of lung cancer.
Berichttekort.
(03-16-2010, 10:44 AM)MyNameIsR0fl Wrote: [ -> ]That changes it, I think he died of lung cancer.
Berichttekort.

Did he now, doctor?
People who are to tall or to short often have heart problems because of the amount of work it does trying to compensate for height.
(03-16-2010, 09:25 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Did he now, doctor?
People who are to tall or to short often have heart problems because of the amount of work it does trying to compensate for height.

Wut? o.o
I think he was like allover small, smaller body, smaller head, smaller legs, smaller heart.
Why would his heart need to work harder?
Oh, that's just sad, I recognise him, he's been in tuns of documentaries

R.I.P
Thought they predicted that he'd have a few years remaining in his life only. You can't expect someone so small, to reach the age of 81.

RIP PingPing. D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4