Support Forums

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys , I am a member of HackForums and I decided to register and be active here too since Omni gives more focus here and I hope that I am welcomed here.
welcome to SF ..be sure to read rules and stay active
I already read the rules and I've planed to be active.
Good... we need active members... PM for any questions or concerns you may have... I'll be offline for a while.
I don't got any questions or concerns and I don't need any help because , I'm not a dump kid thats new to forums or something like that also I'm active at many more forums like www.HackForums.com or .....(doesn't matter). So my point is that I'm not a noob and I don't like people to behave to me like I'm a dupmass.
(03-13-2010, 11:40 AM)DarkByte Wrote: [ -> ]I don't got any questions or concerns and I don't need any help because , I'm not a dump kid thats new to forums or something like that also I'm active at many more forums like www.HackForums.com or .....(doesn't matter). So my point is that I'm not a noob and I don't like people to behave to me like I'm a dupmass.

Calm down, he's just being polite and trying to help. This is Supportforums, and he was offering support. Perhaps you should read through SF's site rules again.
(03-14-2010, 01:38 AM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]Calm down, he's just being polite and trying to help. This is Supportforums, and he was offering support. Perhaps you should read through SF's site rules again.
Yeah, just ignore that kind of trash bro. I'm glad someone banned his ass.
(03-14-2010, 01:19 PM)Μαύρο Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, just ignore that kind of trash bro. I'm glad someone banned his ass.