Support Forums

Full Version: R0fl here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing from Gontranno, but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like."
Welcome to SF, be sure to read the rules. I hope you have a pleasant stay at Supportforums.
Edit: My bad, I fixed it. Smile
"Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing from Gontranno, but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like."
welcome to SF ..be sure to read rules and stay active
Welcome to the support forums buddy
Thanks BJF.