Support Forums

Full Version: Hello, My Good Fellows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody. It's pretty obvious that I'm new here and it's always fun to introduce oneself. Let's see.. I'm in high school and I'm pretty decent with computers. Video games, rock climbing, and parkour are some fun hobbies of mine (yet I'm not in shape). Hope to be here a while and see you guys around.

/edit

Oh, I also used to be into making signatures about 5 years ago and was pretty decent. Haven't done it since. (I was apart of Kaos Designs forum and Dr. Forensics forum, if anyone was there.) Hope to get into it again soon.
Hello and welcome to SupportForums. Please remember to comply with our Rules but other than that, have fun!

What's your favoirte video game and console? And is there a reason as to why you stopped doing sigs?
Interesting question there. Favorite video game is the Metal Gear Solid series, I just love them all. Favorite console is the PS2 by far. The reason I stopped doing sigs is kinda interesting/long. Basically, about 5 years ago I was apart of a popular sig forum Kaos Designs. I really got into it, but the owner got tired of it after about 6 months and it closed down. I had a friend, Dr. Forensics, who opened up his own sig forum that kind of had a cult following. The problem was that he was also a forensic scientist that worked on cases constantly, then one day he went to like Mexico or something like that and never came back. Until one day he sent me some weird poem and I never saw him again. Then I had to format my computer (because I was a noob then, haven't gotten a virus in 2 years) and just never reinstalled Photoshop/got into it again.
Welcome to SF Fallacy, I hope you enjoy your stay.
welcome to SF ..be sure to read rules and stay active