Support Forums

Full Version: Hey I need help with hiding ip address
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I hide or mask my ip address from appearing over online gaming like xbox live and playstation network if they are trying to sniff it out with cain and abel? Is there a simple way to hide it?
I'm not sure it's possible, on a console.
Well your ip should not be visible to anyone on XBOX Live, I am not sure about Playstation.

If you no the person that is trying to hack you then report them. Not much more you can do really mate.
It shouldn't, but people can probably interface with the Ethernet cable or wireless somehow, and get it that way.
Hi Mozz,

I am here help you to hide your ip in simple way.Just you can use Proxy server/Ip-hide software to hide your Ip address and then you can check it using online site like Ip-Details.com .
I understand this is a very old post, however some people may still wonder this. Unfortunately what the user above posted would not work. That would only mask your computers ip. Even if you were able to get on xbox with a vpn (I don't think this is possible) it would not be of much use because your vpn could still be hit offline, and that means you would go offline.